måndag 13 juli 2009

"en låt till dig Sam, som lovat"

Look at me, can you see me?

It's very hard to describe
This so called perfection of mine
You tell me i'm most beautiful
I'm sorry but my feelings ain't mutual

Because when i get ready so tideously
The image of the mirror reflects so hideosly
For every wound of mine you try to heal
I'm trying to remember how to feel

It's pretty hard being a fairy
The smile you see is just so eerie
Trying to live a life less ordinairy
Beauty is so solitairy

The reason for why i think you are pretty
Is not out of kindness, not out of pity
It's for your smile and your sharp mind
It's a mystery to me why you'd ever want to hide

It's pretty hard being a fairy
The smile you give is just so eerie
Trying to live a life less ordinairy
Your beauty is so solitairy

Inga kommentarer: